If people walk down a grass path enough the grass will lie down and eventually wither. If you continue, it will disappear and there will be a clean tract. Most of the time if people stop walking the path, grass grows back and obliterates the path.
There are some paths though, that have been walked on for so long, that many years after they stopped walking it, it still remains a clean path. That is sustained fire.
David said in Psalm 18:37: “I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. 38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.”
2011 MFM 70 Day Prayer and Fasting Book
40 Nights With The Lord by Pastor Kayode Kolawole
Visit Fresh Word Online and listen To Free Messages
Deliverance Videos by Dr StellaThe Fire of Deliverance/Dreams and Thier Interpretations Dealing With Evil Covenants by Dr Stella Oh God Arise And Loose my Chains part 1 by Dr Stella Oh God Arise And Loose my Chains part 2 by Dr Stella War Against Soul hunters by Dr Stella
- Dr Stella Immanuel coming to St. Croix. US Virgin Island April 5th and 6th
- The Call of the Hour By John Mulinde
- Lets pray through Pray Your Way To Breakthough by Dr Olukoya on Sustained fire prayer line
- Dr. Stella Immanuel coming to Melbourne, Fl. January 26th
- NEW NUMBER for Dr D. K. OLUKOYA PAYER LINE for NORTH AMERICA